- 2020 Latest Album Drive On released by Subcat Records charting on RMR since 2/2/20
- 2017 Simmered & Stewed Nominated for Blues Music Award
- 2015 You Keep the Money Debuts at #1 on Roots Music Report Blues Chart, Debuts #2 on Living Blues Chart
- 2014 Blues Foundation Keeping the Blues Alive Award for Dedication to Blues Education
- Drive On (Released 2/2/20)
- Memphis Song (Released 6/1/18)
- Simmered & Stewed (2016)
- Doggone Blues (2016)
- You Keep the Money (2014)
- Tired of Bluesman Cryin’ (2012)
- Jus’ Desserts (2010)
- Grizzle n’ Bone (2009)
- Gravi-Tas (2008)
- Biscuit (2006)
- WEBSITE: https://www.tascru.com/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/tazcru
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/cru.tas/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/tascrublues
- YOU TUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCICXXA0_HzUKdPG26qYoog
Tas Cru is truly a blues eclectic who refuses to let his music be bound to just one blues style. You get it all from Tas. He’ll swing you with a traditional shuffle, swoon you with a sultry ballad, lull you into a trance with deep Hill-country blues and then rock your knobs off. If you want to be entertained, Tas is your guy. With a repertoire of over 70 original songs from multiple albums and dozens of crowd-pleasing classics, this seasoned road warrior gives folks what they want be it festival, concert or dance hall.
Tas has been called one of the most unique of bluesmen plying his trade today. His songs testify to his reputation as a bluesman who is accomplished in and comfortable with most every style of blues. As a writer Tas wants his songs to determine the style, rather than the other way around. And that’s why fans love his stuff and critics sing his praises. With great vocal and guitar work alongside his trademark well-crafted lyrics, this music is an interesting and enjoyable listen. Performed live it is captivating – highly entertaining!
Tas Cru is currently is based out of upstate New York and performs in multiple formats ranging from solo acoustic to a 7 piece-backing band. He sings and plays a wide variety of guitars – at home on either electric, acoustic, resonator or cigar box and is known to sprinkle in a bit of harmonica from time to time. Tas is a Delaney Guitars (Austin TX) endorsed artist and is signed to Subcat Records, Syracuse NY.
With four hot albums in the last five years – You Keep the Money, Simmered & Stewed, Memphis Song and Drive On, – Cru is currently hard at work on a 2021 album, Broke Down – Busted Up, scheduled to be out by summer’s end.